Lone Wolf


◬
the 3 Points

Profane words and insults
.
News, and hate.
.
Medicine
And Myself
.
p
There are some profane words,
inappropriate insults,
vulgarity.

You wanna know what I think?

That hearing them from someone else
 Is like smelling a sewer

But in the context of rage,
They are equal to the levels of hate

So,
it is a way to express a
Certain level of truth,
In the right context,
.

I don’t use them,
I don’t like them,
I don’t like to say them,

I hate it when I hear them from someone
who uses them without reason just
because of having a “style”
to try to fit in.

I not gonna lie to you,
I have vulgar thoughts
I write vulgar words

When trying to express my hate,
When trying to express
Something equal to what I feel.

But I try always to eat them away,
.

‘The discretion of a man deferreth his anger.’

consider all things,
consider the whole truth,
how beautiful, raw or horrible it may be,
and be discreet with it.
.

I would avoid using them,
in an inappropriate context.

There are more natural ways to express rage
and anger, like screaming,

But sound of pain, and anger,
Is difficult to transmit using only words.

Here I mean it,
Don’t use, insults and profane words,

The world will be better
without so much unreasonable hate.

hard to tell how,
when trying to keep myself honest,
and the only thing I hear inside are curse words.

Is not about…

Letting yourself go with that
With no control whatsoever,

Otherwise you will end up with more hate.

Is about,

Letting yourself out from all of that,
Release yourself from it.

Fighting,
Resentment,
Containment

That the truth….

That there is a constant fight against evil
And that evil is within ourselves.

If you going to use insults
You better use it as a weapon,
Against someone who deserves it.

Otherwise, you will get the same level of hate
You give to others without reason.

Despite of that,
I always think there is a better and
More noble way to say things.

“There is never vulgarity in a whole truth, however commonplace.
It may be unimportant or painful.
It cannot be vulgar.
Vulgarity is only in concealment of truth,
or in affectation.”
-John Ruskin

“All crime is vulgar, just as all vulgarity is a crime”
-Oscar Wilde

I end with this,
If you have something to say, but don’t say it,
They way you want to say it
.
You are faking and hiding yourself behind a mask

If you say things as they are, the way
They are inside you, being honest

Now you see the truth,
and you are aware of your inner self.

If you don’t like what you said,
And don’t like what is inside you,

Now you can decide whether to grow,
Or whether stay the same.

▌NEWS

You know what,
Don’t watch these, all of it just gives me migraines.
.
Guatemala



the good thing is that the government,
seem to be taking action against gangs,
looking to declare them as “terrorists”
to begin a war against them.

According to the plan,
This seems to actually move forward to a,
More resilient and secure Guatemala.

Overall, that could be good news
for people that decide to stay here
.

Furries stop assault of a woman


this kind of…
makes me proud, hehe.

I always felt that furries were like superheroes.

I can’t wait to see them in action.

.
Coronavirus









▌PLAYLIST

The voices of rage,
The letter V

Ⅴ
But is not a letter,
is a number.

Five are Hidden on the Wall.

“…but five is just a number,
Not a name, a branding upon living,
Feeling flesh, a mark against the greater good.”

I remember those words.




Denial, and injustice,
Capitalized injustice,

Capitalism is not unfair,
But men are.

Capitalism, socialism,
Communism,

What differences does it make?
What System we choose.

And no matter which one

As long as men rule,
There will always be injustice.

Rage Against,
The Machine.

Lyrics

Transmission, third World War, third round
A decade of the weapon of sound above ground

No shelter if you're looking for shade
I lick shots at the brutal charade

As the polls close like a casket, on truth devoured
A silent play on the shadow of power

A spectacle monopolized
The camera's eyes on choice disguised
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?

Yes, a spectacle monopolized
They hold the reins, stole your eyes
All the Fistagons, the bullets, and bombs
Who stuff the banks, who staff the party ranks

More for Gore, or the son of a drug lord
None of the above, fuck it, cut the cord!

Lights out, guerrilla radio!
Turn that shit up!
Lights out, guerrilla radio!
Turn that shit up!
Lights out, guerrilla radio!
Turn that shit up!
Lights out, guerrilla radio!

Contact, I hijacked the frequencies
Blockin' the beltway, move on DC!

Way past the days of bombin' MCs'
Sound off, Mumia go on be free!

Who got 'em? Yo, check the federal file
All you pendejos know the trial was vile
An army of pigs try to silence my style

Off 'em all out that box, it's my radio dial!

Lights out, guerrilla radio!
Turn that shit up!
Lights out, guerrilla radio!
Turn that shit up!
Lights out, guerrilla radio!
Turn that shit up!
Lights out, guerrilla radio!
Turn that shit up!

It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime

What better place than here?
What better time than now?

All hell can't stop us now
All hell can't stop us now
All hell can't stop us now
All hell can't stop us now
All hell can't stop us now
All hell can't stop us now


I sit around all day,
Work from day to day,

I Watch the news online,
On the radio, on the phone

Captain America,
Dresses with “A”

A hidden soldier on the job

War of the dead
ideologies,

I hear voices inside my head.

I am were I wanted to be,
Then I hated it,

I want to get out of it,
But here I am,
Trying to escape my destiny.

Lyrics


"Good evening, I'm Eric Alost.

NATO forces bomb Serbia and Kosovo.

An unidentified man
is being held for questioning by the FBI
for suspected links to last month's biological virus deaths.

In local news,
a dog named Hero takes the grand prize at the annual-

I wish I could tell you more pertinent news,

but we're in a rating system here,
and the key factor is 'sensationalism'.

They've got you running in circles, 9 to 5,
 and 5 to 9... you're mine!

I tell you what they want you to know,
and you consider it the truth.

Nobody is opening their eyes!

Our global economy is depleting the world of our lives and natural resources!

AND ARE YOU HAPPY?! COME ON!
I WORK FOR THE SYSTEM!

The Kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day
Who can believe you? Who can believe you?
Let your mother pray

Sugar, sugar

I'm not there all the time, you know
Some people, some people, some people call it insane
Yeah, they call it insane
–sugar

I play Russian Roulette every day, a man's sport
With the bullet called life
Yeah, mama called life
–sugar

Yeah and

Comments